Thursday, March 25, 2010

Funny Little Guy



Here is our goof nugget. He is just getting prepared for wearing glasses some day.
O.k. here is the closest picture I have been able to get to him smiling. He really does smile a lot but it is just hard to catch.

I have been trying to get back in shape and man it is hard! I am so out of shape I can only jog about halfway around the park. Oh well I think it will come back to me eventually. It probably doesn't help though that I like to bake and have been doing a lot of it lately. Luckily I have a lot of great friends that like to eat what I cook so we don't eat it all. I can't wait for warmer weather here and then we can go play at the park on nice green grass. I am getting really excited for this weekend because I get to go skiing for my first time this year. And next weekend will be so great because I get to go see my parents who are flying in from Georgia and they are going to come stay with us for week and my brother Jake is on leave from Iraq and I will get to see him too. And I am really excited because I finally will get to go Flowriding next weekend and maybe even indoor sky diving at IFly. I love having my body back, haha well mostly.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute baby! And Heather even if you don't feel in shape, you look in shape! :)

    ReplyDelete