Friday, February 19, 2010

Here is our new little guy and all his family

Kacen and daddy. And sorry these pictures are all totally out of order I don't quite know how to work this blog yet but I figured I would try to at least get some pictures up there for everyone to see.

Aunt Katrina and Uncle Ronnie
Cousin Eva
Cousin Ty
Cousin Max who likes to call Kacen baby Rocco
Cousin Lee
Aunt Heidi and Aunt K'Leena, sorry K'Leena but I didn't have very many pictures of you and my niece Emily is just so cute I had to put her picture up here.
Grandpa Perry




Grandpa Raleigh, Amy, Maddie, Ian and Lilly and Ellie came out to visit.

Kacen with aunt Mica
Kacen with cousin Tayla. My aunt Katrina and her family came to visit us at the hospital and brought us some nice balloons and a teddy bear. We love them and all they do for us! Other visitors we had were Brit and Tyler Flint and Justin and Courtney Packard.
Kacen with cousin Hailey. On Sunday Hailey was being so nice and offered to change Kacen's diaper and he had his first peeing accident it was all over his face and the bed she was changing him on it was pretty funny.
Just some more close up's from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment