Friday, February 19, 2010

Alright everyone here he is! Kacen Raleigh Conger. This was juat a day or two after we got home.

He was just a little guy 6.15 lbs. 19 inches long. He definitely has a Conger nose.
Here we all are just after he was born Feb 3, 2010 2:15 p.m.
I went into labor at 11:00 p.m.on the 2nd and by 1:00 a.m. the next morning my contractions were 3-5 min apart and stayed that way until about 8:00 a.m. then I got my epidural and I went to sleep until it was time to push. I pushed for 2 hours with no progress cuz the cord was wrapped around his neck and everytime he would advance the cord would pull him back in. So after 2 hours the doc came in and assisted with forcepts and I got to hold my cute little guy. Ky cut the cord while I just cried and kissed my baby.
It was the best experience of our lives and we love our new little baby so much!

1 comment: