Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Photo Photo Shoot, and Other Randoms

This morning we roused our family and took some Christmas card photos. I need to offer a huge shout out to my sis-in-law Maddi who woke up early on her Saturday to take the pictures. 
And a huge thanks to Black Friday because without you I couldn't afford a new camera.
So this was the raw photo we took and then check out my photoshopping skills...
A sorta reto vintage
And a super old fashioned Christmas shot! I love it! Don't look at it too much because when you get the Christmas card I don't want anyone to be sick of it, haha. 
This was at the most amazing tree farm, we got our Christmas tree here on Monday and they are so friendly. Seriously shake, drill and wrap your tree, free hot cocoa, candy canes, roasted marshmallows and hotdogs. Plus a cool board where you can measure your family to see how you grow year to year. 
Miller Tree Farm in E-Town! Go there you won't regret it. 
Here were some other card contenders






Kacen LOVED the horses, and the white one kept trying to nuzzle him.




Kacen loves to pick up the guitars around the house and strum, it is so cute. He loves music, maybe we have a prodigy on our hands.

Oh yeah one other picture I had a fun time adding a vintage touch to.
This will be the background for our news letter.
Sorry to contridict some of your views on small town parades but...
Last night we went over to the E-town Christmas parade, it was fun, except they had like a four minute break between each float and the people of freaking Elizabethtown have zero respect for others when it comes to their smoking habits. I think 1 in every 10 people here smoke and they love to do it in public places with hundreds of children around. UGGGhhhh. Can you tell I am disgruntled? So because of this we didn't stay until Santa came because the smell was so revolting down town.
But my boys are SOOO CUTE and we had a good time being together. Kacen fell asleep on the three minute drive home.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! You guys look so great! And I love your photoshopping skills! Super great pictures :) Sounds like a fun tree farm.

    ReplyDelete