Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family Photos

Okay friends here are THE CUTESTfamily photos. Courtesy of Laura Montgomery. She did a fantastic job at capturing our family and the style totally fits who we are. Check out her blog here.  
If you are looking for new family photos, or photos for any occasion and live in the Lancaster PA area please give her a call.
Enjoy the plethora of photos from our session with her. 
 

Chasing our little tyke
 Father and Son
 Man I don't know what she did but I don't think I have ever looked better in a picture before.
 Me and Ky GQ'n it up

 Also she is so great with kids. Her husband John came and he would hold Kacen during photos of just me and Ky and plus they brought treats and toys to keep Kacen entertained, seriously?!?! They were pros.
 Love the hint of reflection

 This was so cute and accidental.
 Love, love, love this one, it will be framed and hung ASAP
 papa...papa...paparazzi


 Cute candid moments, gotta love 'em
 Ooohhh and love love love this one too, will be framed and hung ASAP
 We didn't even know that sign was behind them, total accident but really cool.



 Caption: "haha I know we are sooo cute and sooo funny!"
I hope you all enjoyed them, we adore them, and are soooo happy with the final results, thanks Laura and John.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE THEM! You all look SO GREAT! And you're right- that pic of you is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it- you seriously look like a model. But better because you don't look all fake. It's like...raw beauty:) You got so many good ones! I'm so happy for you! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love some of Kacen poses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Heather - what a great write up.
    And I didn't really do anything to that picture of you. When I saw you looking over at Kyle and Kacen, I took the opportunity to get up close. That's just the way you look - a natural beauty with good bone structure.

    It was fun, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah really great pictures Heather! Kacen sure is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! You look gorgeous and you always do! :) Kacen is getting so big. Last time we saw him he was a tiny little babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness those pictures are phenomenal! Y'all look great and Laura did and amazing job.

    ReplyDelete